Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TIME FLYS AS THESE GIRLS ARE READY TO POP!



My beautiful girlies grace the cover of Us Magazine! SOOO adorable! I die for them!!

I am so excited for thee two hotties to pop!! They are both going to have such adorable babies! I remember when they first started getting big around the time of this shoot, and now they are going to be mommies in less than 30 days!! I am so proud of this girlies, and know how good of mothers they will be. Those are going to be two lucky little kids!




Kourt looked so radiant this day! Needless to say she is still all miss fashionista!! Kourt rocked a gray sweater in this photo along with my crazy necklace from my favorite store "Madley" on Abbott Kinney in Venice. This was such a fun shoot I cant wait for all the fun things to come! Check out the BTS video from the shoot on my Video Bar to the right of the page!

Because so many of you have been asking how to get this makeup look I decided to put up a little simple tutorial of Hollywood's most Fresh and Sexy Mommy's to be!!


1.) To achive Kourts luminous skin apply Orgasim blush to only the cheek bones and Nars Matte bronzer by Dior
2.) I kept a subtle bronze hue close to the lash line with Nars antiqued eyeshadow
3.) I then coated Kourts lashes with lancolme hypnose mascara...of course
4.) And then I added a gorgeous strip lash to frame her eye
5.) To keep this look fresh and all about the lashes I lined the inner bottom lid with white eyeliner..... OBSESSED!
6.) I then Finished with a peach natural color lip liner and to add shine to the lips using instagold gloss by Mac


XOXO,
-Joyce Bonelli

1 comment:

  1. It is so weird looking back and seeing these again. I thought they were big then, just look at them now <3

    ReplyDelete