Friday, December 4, 2009

LOVE MY SMOKEY HOT HOLLY



On Decemeber 3rd one of my closest friends Holly Madison attended The Crystals opening in Las Vegas! Of course since the event was taking place in "Holly's World" it wouldn't have been an event with out her! The PLATINUM bombshell stepped onto the red carpet wearing a tight little black dress by the one and only Herve Ledger and some hot pink barbie heels! Christian Louboutins to be exact, OBVIOUSLY.




When Holly was asked what she thought about the shops she responded with “All the shops are all the brands the LA people love and I think this is definitely a fun vacation getaway for LA people.”





Holly in the spot light, I don't know how this girl doesn't blink with all the constant flashbulbs going off! Looks like Vegas has completely embraced Holly, and Holly has embraced VEGAS! Her new show airs on Sunday on E! right after The Girls Next Door, don't forget to watch as Holly shows you Vegas in HER perspective! I just watched a sneak peak of an episode into Holly's World and I could not stop laughing my ass off!!





The PLUNGING neckline of Holly's dress gives it the perfect SEX APPEAL to wear on the red carpet.




For this look Holly and I decided on smokey eyes. However, we knew that we couldn't go TOO TOO smokey/ dramatic because we had to keep in mind that minutes later we would have to turn her into Bow Peep for her Vegas Peep Show.

Follow theses simple steps to achieve Holly's red carpet Makeup look!

1.) Obviously Holly has gorgeous flawless skin so I only put a sheer coat of Designer Shaping Cream by Armani.
2.) Her signature brows are shaped with Mac's lingering eye brown crayon.
3.) I then smudged a line along Holly's lash line with Bourjoi's black eyeliner pencil.
4.) I blended the liner out with Bobby Brown eye shadow in Espresso.
5.) Her gorgeous lashes are coated with Mac's Plush Lash Mascara
6.) Then I put a fabuLASH strip lash on. TIP: to keep a fluttery look DO NOT add mascara to false lashes.
7.) Get cheeky with NARS Luster Blush and add a punch of Mac's pink swoon sheer tone blush to rounds of cheeks.
8.) I finished look with a Lucious Mix of gloss. XOXO- Joyce Bonelli


Lastly, IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!! Don't forget to check out My GLAMSQUADBTS you tube video with Holly!! go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC5twKj1wIE or Check it out from my Video Bar to the right of the page!!

Until the next hot red carpet look,

XOXO,
Joyce Bonelli

No comments:

Post a Comment