Saturday, December 19, 2009

PAPA.... PAPA-RAZZI




This is one of my favorite looks that was captured by the paparazzi! This ensemble was put together perfectly by the talented Monica Rose (P.S. CHECK OUT HER BLOG AT WWW.MONICAROSESTYLIST.BLOGSPOT.COM FOR THE BEST FASHION NEWS AND TIPS) and of course myself on hair & makeup. Monica was able to give such a strong look by keeping it sleek with all the black and giving it a fun pop of color with the clutch.





I was inspired to do a gun metal makeup look on Kim from the chic style the fashion icon was sporting one night out. The makeup I used on Kim was the makeup featured in my recent post "a few of my favorite things" as well as Gun Metal Eye Shadow by Bobbi Brown. This color really pulled the look together and gave it a finishing touch.



This turquoise crocodile print clutch is to die!! SO in season!




These girlies are so adorable! and so much fun!



I'm loving how the paparazzi just can't get enough of Kim!! She really rocked this look, as always. You can never go wrong with a classy chic ensemble, especially with a little pop of color and a dramatic eye!

XOXO
Joyce Bonelli

No comments:

Post a Comment