Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A LITTLE LATE! BUT HERE IS MY HALLOWEEN RE-CAP!


Bridget, Nick and I on the Float for the Fantasy Fest Parade!! So much FUN!!





















Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. Everyone gets so creative and can express themselves through whatever way they can imagine.  I love the creepiness, all the elaborate costumes, and of course who doesn't love the candy!!  

I guess you can say we were quite the fans of these
HOT dancing ballerinas! Or was it just me LOL





































I spent this Halloween in Key West Florida with close friend Bridget Marquardt!  The Grand Marshall of this years Fantasy Festival Parade!! I don't know anyone that gets into Halloween like Bridget does, she is so much fun! I got to do 2 different makeup looks on her.  "A Marie Antoinette from the dead," to run around the first day. And her "Sexy Vampire Bat" look for her float which she had huge RAD bat wings made for it (obviously). Wish I had more pix to show you of the Bat girl but i don't yet. 
I can't even begin to tell you all the crazy things we saw!  From the eccentric floats at the Parade to all the outgoing halloweeners! Not to mention a lot of pirates air-brushed booty!! My halloween was a definite time to remember! As you can see I totally transformed Bridget!!

Wasn't she gorgeous? 













AND OF COURSE I was SOOOO excited to see some attendees dressed as my favorite animal, the FLAMINGO!! So much creativity! 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANX FOR ALL THE FUN BRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still want to see all your Halloween looks. So E-mail me!!! fans.glamsquadbts@yahoo.com 





XOXO,
Joyce Bonelli
p.s. check out my VIDEO BAR on the side bar to see video from the FantasyFest Parade!!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the pictures <3

    http://blondemafia.org/gallery/albums/311009CB/5.jpg

    http://blondemafia.org/gallery/albums/311009CB/6.jpg

    Some amazing pictures of the wings :)

    ReplyDelete